EMBARK ON A REVOLUTIONARY JOURNEY
Start by exploring our teacher and student guides. Visit our research library to find a person, event, or document from early US history that speaks to you. Unleash your creativity in song, poetry, or performance. Share the story that you’ve brought to life.
- Discover and nurture their creativity
- Explore history through different peoples’ stories
- Develop literacy strategies for reading complex texts
- Analyze primary sources and then compare them with Hamilton song lyrics
- Understand the relevance of the founding era
Welcome to the Hamilton Education Program which is free and open to students grades 6-12 anywhere, whether learning at home with their family or under the supervision of a teacher at school. Please register or log in to access the content.